Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Housing Organisation in appointment of an Interim Asset Accountant for an initial period of 2 months. Our client is able to offer full remote working for the duration of the contract.
Key duties will be:
- Fixed asset accounting.
- Coordinating the collection of corporate performance management information and calculating KPI's. Preparing reports for board and senior leadership team.
- Monitoring and reporting treasury activities. Carry out back office treasury functions, including preparing treasury reconciliations, investigating any variances and liaising with the bank.
- Prepare and maintain schedules of property security and coordinate legal work by solicitors.
- Obtain information from sales, maintenance and development teams to update accounting database and produce depreciation figures.
- Update the development schemes accounts monthly.
- Review development scheme appraisal models.
- Carry out ad hoc costing exercises.
You will need:
- Previous experience in Asset Accounting.
- Part qualified/Fully qualified CCAB accountant or equivalent.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out