Are you looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner position that will give you exposure to the inner workings of a successful, complex, socially-motivated organisation? Do you thrive in communication with senior stakeholders, being their critical friend and challenging assumptions? Are you an expert communicator who can build strong relationships based on the credibility of your financial analysis?
My client is a large housing provider in London whose growth over the last few years has resulted in Finance being a more hands-on, supportive function for all business areas. This is a new post created to support senior budget holders across all parts of the business, with key responsibilities including:
- Providing an expert and comprehensive Finance Business Partnering service to key stakeholders covering all areas of a complex organisation, presenting accurate monthly management accounts, KPIs and variance analysis and being a go-to contact for all financial queries
- Working closely with Director and Head Of level budget holders to explain financial performance, presenting the results of high-level financial analysis to inform and influence strategic decision making
- Manipulating and interpreting complex data representing a wide variety of income streams; conducting high level financial analysis and writing detailed and useful management reports based on the outcomes of your analysis
- Line managing a Management Accountant, monitoring daily workflow and creating an environment of consistently high achievement, in addition to remaining a very “hands on” Finance Business Partner.
As an employer that has responded readily to employee desires for more flexible working post-pandemic, you can expect this to be a healthy balance between home and office based working, with your time in the office being in a bright, modern office in an exciting area in London.
To be considered, please meet these criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with strong post qualified experience in business-facing finance roles in which you have supported senior leadership, being their 'critical friend'
- Demonstrate strong experience of manipulating complex data, with Advanced Excel skills and high level financial analysis
- Be a first class communicator who has a history of building successful working relationships in complex organisation – if this experience has come in other large housing organisations, that will be particularly favourable, but those without this experience should still apply.
Apply now, as all applications are being reviewed regularly and the post can close early if the right candidate comes forward.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out