Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Government organisation to recruit an Interim Procurement Manager on an initial 3 month contract with a strong chance of extending. This role will be worked remotely throughout the duration of the contract.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conducting full open tender procedures.
- Defining tender scope
- Developing the business case for internal approval.
- Develop a full suite of tender documentation including evaluation criteria.
- Engaging with suppliers and issuing tender documentation
- Receiving, consolidating and analysis bids.
- Prepare recommendation documentation for award scenarios.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a MCIPS qualification or be actively studying towards competition.
- Have experience in procuring through Crown Commercial Services frameworks.
- Have excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Be a clear and concise communicator with the ability to negotiate across all levels.
This role has been deemed to fall inside IR35, and will be paid through an umbrella company.
Share this job