Are you a motivated and ambitious payroll professional seeking a new role for an integral government organisation? Are you an experienced in processing high volumes of data in a timely fashion? Are you looking to begin the next chapter of your career in the new year?
If YES, then please read on!
Robertson Bell are proud to be partnering with a Government organisation to recruit for an Interim Payroll Clerk for 6 months. This role will commence in Spring 2021 and will initially be home based however there will be a requirement to go into their Bristol offices once government guidelines allow.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Payroll Clerk will include:
- Supporting the payroll team by ensuring data entry is completed with a high degree of accuracy whilst conforming to strict deadlines and maintaining confidentiality in accordance with the organisation’s policy.
- Preparing the precise and timely delivery of payroll balance sheet reconciliations and other financial statements to senior managers, ensuring they accurately reflect the organisation’s activity.
- Providing analysis for the organisation’s financial activity whilst explaining variances identified as a result of the reports
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both financial and non-financial internal and external stakeholders to act as a key point of contact for any payroll queries
- Provide payroll administrative support to the organisation, accurately recording ad hoc elements as required by the management team.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Possess recent payroll experience in a busy team environment.
- Demonstrate strong numerical skills and an ability to analyse and interpret large data sets, maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Work equally well as part of a team and individually
- Be flexible and willing to learn new skills in order to adapt into the role as required
If you are interested in this role and feel you suitably meet the required criteria, then please do not delay submitting your application now, as this recruitment process is progressing extremely quickly.
Share this job