Do have experience in implementing planning and reporting tools? Do you have a drive to make continuous improvements? Are you experienced in a wide range of reporting tools including Power BI and Tableau? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell are pleased working with a complex, commercially focused, international organisation, based in South East London, to recruit a Head of Group Planning and Reporting. The role will initially be on a fixed term contract for 6-months with a strong chance of the role being made permanent after this time. The position will initially be remote working, however there will be an expectation to go into the offices a couple of times a week once their offices reopen.
Reporting into the Director of Finance, you will be joining the organisation at during an exciting time of change and transformation. Leading a small team, you will be responsible for all aspects of reporting relating to management, planning, budget and forecasting information.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on comprehensive financial planning and management reporting to a wide variety of stakeholders across the world.
- Lead on the developments of reporting tools to improve management information and provide stakeholders with a clearer understanding on financial performance.
- Production of management information including analysis and insights to support commercial decision-making.
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide and improve cash forecasting.
- Maintain the planning system ensuring that it is aligned to any business changes.
- Drive the standardisation of processes across various teams to improve the Shared Service Centre and freeing up the teams capabilities within Finance Business Partnering.
- Support the 5-year business planning process to ensure that these are sustainable and align to the budgets.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have experience working in a large, commercial organisations, ideally with an International presence to understand the complexities of the role.
- Have exceptional reporting experience, including implementing planning and reporting tools and driving continuous improvements.
- Have advance excel skills, Power BI and Tableau experience.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out