Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a large NHS organisation in Yorkshire, to recruit a band 8a Finance Business Partner for an initial period of 6 months.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing a comprehensive financial management service to budget holders with information, including insights into performance metrics, on opportunities for improving value for money and on the implications of their finance decisions.
- Provide expert financial and business advice to key stakeholders and holding them accountable, challenging them where necessary.
- Lead on the development and monitoring of annual budgets for delegated areas.
- Support budget holders in the ongoing identification and monitoring of Cost Improvement Programmes.
- Provision of accurate and timely information to various internal and external key stakeholders.
- lead the appraisal of business cases to ensure Value for Money is delivered and that financial risks within the cases are fully understood.
The essentials in applying for this role:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, or equivalent).
- An excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, and across teams across the organisation.
- Business partnering experience within a healthcare organisation.
This role is able to support flexible remote working however it will ne neccessary to spend at least two days a week at the HQ site in Yorkshire.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out