Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a large NHS organisation in Yorkshire, to recruit a band 8a Finance Business Partner for an initial period of 6 months.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing a comprehensive financial management service to budget holders with information, including insights into performance metrics, on opportunities for improving value for money and on the implications of their finance decisions.
- Provide expert financial and business advice to key stakeholders and holding them accountable, challenging them where necessary.
- Lead on the development and monitoring of annual budgets for delegated areas.
- Support budget holders in the ongoing identification and monitoring of Cost Improvement Programmes.
- Provision of accurate and timely information to various internal and external key stakeholders.
- lead the appraisal of business cases to ensure Value for Money is delivered and that financial risks within the cases are fully understood.
The essentials in applying for this role:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, or equivalent).
- An excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, and across teams across the organisation.
- Business partnering experience within a healthcare organisation.
This role is able to support flexible remote working however it will ne neccessary to spend at least two days a week at the HQ site in Yorkshire.
Share this job