Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Public Sector organisation in the Wiltshire area in the recruitment of a Deputy Equipment Maintenance Manager. This is an initial two year fixed term contract that could turn in to a permanent role for the right person.
Key duties will be:
- Management of equipment which will include contributing the creation of standard operating procedures.
- Establishment and maintenance of minimum equipment performance levels.
- Providing technical and organisational expertise to ensure the continued operation of essential equipment.
- Contributing to the development of an effective long term equipment management strategy.
- Co-ordinating installation, repair, maintenance and upgrades for laboratory equipment.
- Producing manuals and checklists for specialist equipment to ensure its safe usage and minimising risk.
You will ideally have:
- Degree or equivalent in an engineering related field.
- Relevant experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Extensive experience of working with technical equipment.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out