Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a London based NHS Trust as they look to appoint a Clinical Governance Manager to their strong Risk & Governance team. This role could suit an experienced clinical governance professional as well as someone looking to take a step up in their career. Our client is able to offer flexible working for the duration of the contract.
Key duties will be:
- Support the delivery of the risk, quality and safety agenda ensuring compliance with CQC outcomes.
- Assessment of clinical and non-clinical risk across clinical areas, including AI’s, SI’s and complaints.
- Support progress to an integrated approach to all aspects of risk management, with robust systems to support this.
- liaise with key stakeholders to maintain the profile of governance across the organisation, ensuring that related strategies are embedded within the culture of the division.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders ensuring the analysis and presentation of risk management information and trend data to support action and learning.
- Coordinate divisional responses to external bodies e.g. NICE/FOI/alerts and the submission of evidence as required for accreditation purposes.
Applications will be reviewed frequently so please do not delay in applying.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out