Robertson Bell are excited to be supporting a fantastic London-based charity, who have grown exponentially over the last year, to recruit a part time interim Financial Controller on an initial 12-month contract.
This is a newly created position within the finance structure and will oversee operational finance, including two-part qualified accountants. Key responsibilities of the Financial Controller are:
- Preparing financial accounts and reports in line with Charity SORP.
- Leading on VAT, Corporation Tax and Gift Aid returns for both the charity its trading subsidiary.
- Driving the continuous improvement of direct reports, systems and processes.
- Oversee all financial transactions and monitor the organisations cash flow.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant, preferrable ACA or ACCA.
- Have an excellent understanding of tax treatments in the charity sector.
- Possess strong financial accounting skills and solid understanding of transactional finance.
- Hold previous line management experience or, demonstrate the right attributes to manage a team.
- Be an excellent communicator and an intermediate user of Excel.
Please note that this role will require travel into the office and can accommodate a start as late as the end of August.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and hold the required experience, please don’t hesitate to submit your application now.
Share this job