Robertson Bell Finance are supporting a Public Sector organisation to recruit an interim Finance Operations Lead - P2P on an initial eight-month contract.
This role is an additional resource which has come about due to a significantly increased workload, a direct result of the global pandemic. Key responsibilities of the interim Finance Operations Leasd - P2P will include:
- Overseeing the Purchase to Pay process and system, ensuring high value invoices are processed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Business Partnering with senior internal stakeholders across Finance, Procurement and Policy teams to ensure value for money purchasing.
- Driving constant improvement to the Purchase to Pay process in order to increase efficiency and reduce supplier payment times.
- Enforcing and developing robust Financial Controls to enable effective invoice processing.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- First class knowledge and experience of an end-to-end P2P process and system.
- A CCAB or equivalent accountancy qualification. Candidates who are QBE may also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in a large, fast-paced organisation.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience.
This role will be based remotely for the duration of the contract and falls inside IR35.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out