Are you experienced in both AP and procurement card management and looking for a new challenge? Want to work for a well-established charity with an excellent social reach and a turnover of over £100 million? Do you have experience managing medium sized finance teams?
If yes, look no further!
Robertson Bell are proud to be working with one of the leading UK charities in its field to help them recruit this Transactional Finance Manager on a permanent basis. Managing a team of nine, this role is the perfect CV enhancing opportunity for someone who is looking to further their purchase ledger and procurement card experience in a dynamic organisation and will give candidates every opportunity to develop their skills and play a leading role in several upcoming process improvement projects.
The key duties of this role are as follows:
- Full ownership of AP, AR and procurement card functions for the charity.
- Lead the start-to-finish procurement card process, from working with the Procurement Manager to track spending patterns and produce analysis to ensuring that all necessary reconciliations are completed in a timely fashion.
- Manage a medium sized team of AP and AR professionals, giving them every opportunity to develop and reach their full potential.
- Sole charge for ensuring that all payments are processed and correctly authorised and that they adhere to all compliance terms.
- Lead the payment runs and ensure suppliers are paid on time.
- Streamline the Purchase Order and AR processes and enforce these across the charity.
- Develop processed to better track team KPIs and produce progress reports for the manager as requested.
- Business partner with a range of stakeholders up to senior management level on all transactional finance matters.
This vacancy is for a nationally recognised charity that offers a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to join a collaborative and vibrant finance team within a complex establishment. The successful candidate will be offered a brilliant benefits package, including a competitive salary, an excellent annual leave allowance, high street brand discounts and flexible working opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience managing procurement cards is essential.
- A background in accounts payable.
- Experience managing a small team of finance professionals.
- Ideally someone who has obtained / is studying towards a relevant accountancy qualification. However, candidates without this who have good experience are still encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience tracking KPIs and producing reports.
- Strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily and the role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out