Are you an experienced, well-rounded qualified Accountant? Have you previously supported an organisation through a system implementation? Do you want to work for an organisation with a fantastic team culture? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with an impactful not-for-profit organisation, to recruit an Accountant on a 6–9-month fixed term contract. This role will be remote working for the foreseeable future but when guidelines allow you will be required to go into their offices based in Scotland 2-3 times a month, full expenses will be paid for this travel.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Deliver monthly management accounts with supporting variance analysis and commentary.
- Production of robust budgets, forecasts and cash-flows for non-financial budget holders to influence decision making.
- Provide oversight and support to the Finance Officers with transactional finance responsibilities including bank reconciliations, posting journals, processing invoices, sales ledger and purchase ledger.
- Support the production of the year end accounts and liaise with external auditors.
- Work with the wider finance team to support the implementation of the new finance system, Oracle.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant, with strong proven experience in budgeting, forecasting, management, and financial accounting.
- Have experience or have had exposure to a finance system implementation, ideally Oracle but this is by no means essential.
- Be experienced in managing and supervising a small team.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out