Are you an experienced Recruitment Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you like working within a busy, high volume recruitment environment? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with a Public Sector organisation to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator on an 8-month fixed term contract. Whilst the role will be remotely worked for the majority of the contract there may be an expectation to go into their London based offices towards the end of the year.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support hiring managers through the end to end recruitment process ensure a fair process for candidates.
- Write and prepare candidate recruitment packs prior to advertising.
- Managing the ATS system including uploading vacancies and candidate packs.
- Managing the sifting process to interview stage, planning the hiring manager’s diaries to meet deadlines.
- Undertake DBS checks for new starters.
- Work closely with recruitment agencies to arrange worker inductions and all matters relating to on-boarding.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a busy, high volume recruitment environment.
- Be confident in using an applicant tracking system to manage campaigns.
- Be a strong communicator with a strong team-working and customer focused ethis.
- Have experience in using Microsoft Office Packages including Excel.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out