Are you looking for a niche role that can lead your career development in a number of different ways? Are you a meticulous, detail-oriented individual looking to work in an exciting Treasury-focused role? Do you want to work on high value projects that have a visible effect on real people’s lives?
My client, a Housing provider in Kent, is looking for an analytic, detail-oriented individual to be their next Loan Security Officer. The organisation is embarking upon an ambitious programme of property development creating complexity in their loan agreements. Key responsibilities include:
- Help to ensure securitisation of properties, dealing with various lenders and preparing appropriate documentation
- Support the Treasury Manager with all areas of administration for the circa £400m loan portfolio
- Build and maintain relationships with lender trustees, solicitors and surveyors
- Take the lead on the maintenance of loan security records and data, as well as assist in reconciling loans and portfolios in place with various funders
- Take an active role in seeking and compiling the correct data for various properties and developments to ensure that all the organisation’s Treasury activity complies with regulations and legislation.
This would be an excellent role for anyone with prior experience of Treasury Security processes looking to bring their skills to an organisation that is determined to support you in your ongoing development. Due to the growth of the organisation, opportunities abound and this role could be a stepping stone towards a number of areas including Development, Legal, and Data Analytics.
To be considered, you should:
- Ideally have prior experience in a Loan Security/Treasury role; however those without this experience can still apply if they can demonstrate the essential qualities
- Have acute analytical, numeracy and communication skills, ability to deal with complex data with high level organisation skills, and the ability to digest and understand legal documents in a detail-oriented manner
Applications are being reviewed on a regular basis and the post can close early if the right candidate comes forward. Please apply now!
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out