Robertson Bell are delighted to be working with a highly regarded NHS Trust as they seek to appoint an experienced Financial Accountant to cover an initial period of 3-4 months. The trust is within an easy commute from Central London and can offer flexible working throughout the duration of the contract.
Key duties will be,
- Ensuring the delivery of a smooth month end process
- RTA position
- Balance sheet Reconciliation – checking, reviewing and investigating any discrepancies
- Management of Credit Control and Accounts Receivable functions
- Agreement of Balances
- Delivery of Q3 Accounts
- Support delivery of Interim Audit
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fully or part qualified CCAB Accountant
- Experienced with supporting the delivery of an NHS Trusts statutory accounts
- Available at short notice
Our client is able to arrange interviews at short notice so please do not hesitate to apply.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out