Are you a highly meticulous Personal Assistant with experience of working in the Public Sector? Do you have proven experience in working in a face-paced, complex environment? If so, please read on.
Robertson Bell are proud to be working with a high-profile Public Sector organisation to recruit an Interim Personal Assistant for a 6-month contract. This position will be worked remotely throughout the duration of the contract.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Managing the Inbox of the Director, including: assessing urgency of emails and prioritising accordingly, ensuring that the Director is aware of any new actions, providing briefing where required, obtaining high quality briefings for the Director from the relevant subject matter experts within the Senior Management Team, ensuring that information is cascaded where relevant and appropriate.
- Preparing daily diary packs, containing comprehensive information about the next day’s engagements, with supporting papers and other documentation where available.
- Attending meetings via MS Teams with the Senior Management Team and taking action points.
- Co-ordination of FOI requests, to ensure they are completed.
The Successful Candidate Will
- Have experience of working in a Personal Assistant role within the public sector.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have exceptional organisation skills, being able to deliver and manage competing priorities.
- Be confident with all Microsoft Office packages.
Please note this role is inside of IR35.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out