Are you a strong Business Administrator looking for a move into HR? Or are you a HR Administrator looking for a new opportunity? Do you have excellent excel skills, with proven ability to analyse different forms of data? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with a Public Sector organisation, to recruit an Interim HR Administrator on an initial 3-month contract. Whilst the role will initially be remote working, when government guidelines allow, you will be required to go into their Swindon offices.
As the Interim HR Administrator, you will be working on a variety of projects. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the recruitment team on re-writing job descriptions to create an easily accessible database for the wider business to use.
- Gather Management Information data, provide analysis and various reports depending on the business need.
- Assist in on-boarding of new starters including payroll and IT requests.
- Assist in responding to FOI request, compiling data and statistics.
- Assist with payroll changes such as; maternity/paternity pay, sick pay, annual leave, pensions etc.
- Ad hoc administration work as required by the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong business administration experience, ideally within a HR setting but this is not essential.
- Be a self stater, being able to work independently.
- Possess strong MS Office Package skills, including excel.
- Be a personable but effective communicator to work with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
Please note this role is inside of IR35.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out