Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Public Sector organisation, based in North East London, to recruit an Interim Head of the Director's Office, on a 3-4 month contract. This will be working on a hybrid working model of remote and office-based working.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the high performing executive support function and its staff.
- Ensure the team is effectively managing the Directors diary.
- Lead on the forward planning process that supports efficient governance and decision making.
- Lead on ensuring systems and processes are streamlined, making suggestions and implementing continuous improvements to these.
- Handle any enquiries, complaints and correspondences in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that work that has been commissioned by the Director is effectively communicated to the rest of the organisation and that requirements are understood.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Senior Manager that has worked in the Public Sector within a political environment.
- Have a desire to develop and continuously improve strategies across an organisation.
- Possess excellent influencing and communications skills.
- Have previously managed a team within a Directors office or equivalent.
This role falls inside IR35 and will be paid through an umbrella company.
Share this job