Robertson Bell are excited to be supporting a commercially minded public sector organisation, well-known within the creative arts industry, to recruit an interim Grants Finance Administrator on an initial 12 month contract.
My client is located in Central-London based within one of the most vibrant areas of the city. At present, they are employing a hybrid working model with between two and three days per week spent in the offices.
The interim Grants Finance Administrator’s key responsibilities will include;
- Engaging with a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally, across the UK government and private sector; obtaining and providing crucial information related to the organisations funding streams.
- Supporting the preparation of a combination of financial and funding-related reports for stakeholders across the senior management team and within key partner organisations.
- Utilising Excel, and other data points, to analyse important information that feeds into the funding application process, to assure the integrity of information, including financial transactions, expenditure reports and compliance documents.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience working within an administrative finance role. Administrative experience within other areas of corporate services may also be considered.
- Evidence the ability to engage confidently and effectively with senior stakeholders, in both writing and verbally.
- Possess a keen eye for detail, strong analytical skills and an ability to “see the bigger picture”.
- Be a competent user of MS Excel and other Microsoft Applications.
- Take a proactive approach to their work and be capable of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
Experience working within a government organisation, or exposure to grants/funding is highly desirable but by no means essential.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience as this, as this recruitment process is moving extremely quickly.
Share this job