Robertson Bell are pleased to be supporting a well-established Housing Association based in Central London to recruit an Interim Finance Manager on an initial six-month contract.
Overseeing day to day finance operations, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts and providing supporting analysis for stakeholders.
- Calculating and processing the organisations payroll payments for a small outfit of staff.
- Acting as a key point of contact for external auditors during year end to answer any queries on the statutory accounts and ensure a smooth audit process.
- Leading a team of one Finance Officer, managing workflow and supervising transactional processes.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate recent experience working in a role with similar responsibilities within a small Housing Association.
- Have experience calculating and processing payroll payments, ideally using Sage.
- Be CCAB or CIMA qualified.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Be immediately available or on a notice period of two weeks’ or less.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
This role will fall inside the IR35 legislation.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out