Robertson Bell are working with a Government organisation, based in London, to recruit an Interim Commercial Manager, on an initial 3-month contract with a chance to extend. To be considered for this role, you must have valid and current SC or DV Security Clearance.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage all commercial aspects of procurement and contract management activity.
- Lead on negotiation and contractual performance issues.
- Manage one or more procurements on a day to day basis, including planning, execution, monitoring and control.
- Maintain working relationships with key stakeholders to understand business needs and develop sourcing strategies.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a MCIPS qualification and have valid and current SC or DV security clearance.
- Have experience of working within Public Sector procurement.
- Be experienced in managing complex tender processes and influencing stakeholders.
- Have a proven experience in commercial negotiation and contract management covering the full life cycle of a contract.
Please note, this role is inside of IR35.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out