Robertson Bell are currently working with a large Public Sector Organisation on a systems upgrade project. Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Trainer to support the wider teams transition onto the updated system. The role will be offered on an 8 Month contract with a possibility of an extension for the right candidate. This organisation is currently working from home and flexible working will be on offer for the duration of the contract.
Key Duties Will be:
- Retraining all designated super users up to a high standard on the updated system.
- Deliver of comprehensive training sessions to both groups and on a one-to-one basis using video technology.
- Work collaboratively with team members to put together an engaging training programme which is understandable for all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good understanding of Financial/IT/Business systems. Prior experience with Oracle would be advantageous however full training will be provided if neccessary.
- Experience of delivering training sessions.
- Available at short notice.
Our client is able to arrange interviews at short notice so please do not hesitate to apply.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out