Are you looking to bring your Financial Management expertise to a School/Academy with a focus on culture and work life balance? Do you want to work within Education, developing new processes and procedures?
My client is an exciting Academy whose future is bright, with upcoming ventures paving the way for the growth of the group. They are now looking for a Finance Manager to take responsibility for a number of key areas including:
- Manage the business planning and quarterly review process
- Lead on key areas of the Year End accounts, including playing a key role in the liaison with auditors
- Own the balance sheet, performing complex reconciliations and guaranteeing accuracy in the financial data, taking accounts to trial balance each month
- Prepare a monthly cash flow with a regular focus on the organisation’s finance activity
- This role should be viewed as an excellent opportunity to build upon existing financial expertise and working closely with the senior management team
To be considered for the Finance Manager position, you should meet these criteria:
- Be qualified by experience or part/fully qualified CCAB Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Experience of working within an educational setting producing financial reports for the governing body and Department of Education is advantageous
- Be a true team player, looking to engage with the wider organisation and contribute to its success
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
Applications are under constant review – please apply now!
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out