Are you looking for your next contract as a Finance Business Partner adding genuine strategic value to a number of ongoing projects? Are you able to build effective relationships with a number of key stakeholders?
My client is a prestigious Higher Education organisation in London. They are seeking an Interim Finance Business Partner to provide cover for an initial period of 3 months. Key deliverables in this period will include:
- Being the key point of contact for a number of directorates, managing stakeholder requirements and providing in depth financial information to budget holders.
- Keeping close contact with stakeholders to provide budgeting, forecasting and analytical support.
- Supporting stakeholders with the development of projects and business cases for submission to be approved by the executive board.
- Building robust professional relationships with non-finance staff at Director level.
To be considered, candidates must:
- Be fully qualified, ideally with a few years post qualification experience as a minimum
- Have experience as a business partner in an education, research or public sector environment
My client is able to offer a hybrid working pattern with 1-2 days per week expected to be from the office.
Share this job