If you’re looking for a role in which you’ll be both a Finance Business Partner and exercise your technical accounting skills in an environment purely focused on the delivery of residential property development schemes, look no further!
My client is a thriving residential property developer that is diversifying its offering and creating a post focused on supporting senior stakeholders in the Development function to create a greater value-add from Finance. Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner - Property Development include:
- Supply the Development, Sales and Marketing departments with expert management accounting, budgeting and forecasting information
- Support budget holders in key departments relating to the delivery of residential development schemes to challenge assumptions
- Report on variances between budgets and actuals, review ongoing schemes and appraise new ones, feeding into the Group’s business planning team
- Manage a small team of active studiers, supporting them in their career development and encouraging them to continue to grow as accountants
- Be the key point of contact for all Development activity for the region, reflecting on performance and encouraging future growth and viability.
This organisation is routinely praised as a top employer and during the pandemic they have acknowledged that a more flexible attitude to work is beneficial. As such, you can expect to visit the office just twice a week post-pandemic.
Given the exponential growth of the organisation, which is constantly seeking new commercial opportunities to stand out from the competition, there is a culture of excellence and career progression is always prioritised internally where possible.
To be considered, you must meet these criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (essential as you will manage active studiers)
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of investment appraisal, property development finance, and ideally have experience managing a small team
- Be a first class communicator who has a proven ability to be an excellent partner to senior stakeholders, whilst also possessing strong technical accounting skills.
Applications are being reviewed on a continual basis – please don’t delay your application!
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out