Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Not For Profit organisation in the recruitment of a Finance Manager on an initial 6 – 12 month fixed term contract. Our client is able to offer fully remote working for the forseeable future.
Working closely with the senior finance management team, key duties will be:
- Maintain and reconcile company ledgers and accounts.
- Being the first point of contact for queries on finance processes, delivering finance inductions and training where necessary.
- Lead on maintaining and developing financial policies and procedures.
- Supporting year end audit team, compiling audit files and ensuring accounts are clean and reconciled ready for audit.
- Processing of payroll and pension payments.
- Providing leadership and effective management of the finance officer.
You will need:
- Experience with Sage 50 Payroll and Sage 200.
- CCAB or equivalent accounting qualification.
- Experience of working in a Not-For-Profit organisation.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out