Are you an established senior Finance leader looking for an opportunity to lead a high functioning team in a world-renowned organisation? Will your next role be one that not only focuses on Finance but also Governance for a membership body with many thousands of members? Are you a proven change leader, known for getting the best of teams and driving through change?
My client is a membership body based in Leicestershire with an excellent reputation around the world as a leader in its field. Its substantial membership base has steadily grown over the years, and this is set to continue. They are now looking for a new Director of Finance and Governance to lead a substantial team forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of circa 20 across Finance, Governance, and other corporate services, leading them through ongoing transformation projects, motivating them and setting staff up for internal progression
- Being the figurehead of all these functions, implementing a business partnering methodology and promoting excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating and embedding a culture of high performance and strict adherence to all relevant regulations, echoing the organisation’s external reputation internally
- Contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s strategic goals by instilling an ever-improving and increasingly effective service across Finance, Governance and other areas
- Be an active, vocal, and visible member of the SMT as well as building strong relationships at Board and committee level
- Partner effectively with all commercial and trading subsidiaries to ensure sustained commercial viability and seizing opportunities for further growth.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a prestigious organisation that has its members at its heart. The organisation proudly boasts an excellent culture, with attractive benefits packages and flexible working policies post-Covid. This role would suit someone already experienced at the most senior levels, as well as someone with substantial skills and experience ready to take a step up into a Director level role.
Key requirements are as follows:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with up to date membership
- Strong experience leading other corporate functions such as Governance, Risk, and Procurement
- Be a proven leader of sizeable teams with a history of effective change management
- Previous experience in the not-for-profit sector is desirable
For more information, please apply to using the link below!
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out