Are you an experienced Payroll Manager keen to secure a new role? Want to work for one of the UK’s largest charities? Could you lead a high performing payroll department? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are once again partnering with one of the UK’s best-known charities whilst they recruit for a permanent Payroll Manager. Based at their impressive central London head office you would report into the Head of Financial Services and manage a team of five. Duties for this role will include:
- Lead a high performing payroll team providing overall support, direction and necessary training and motivation.
- Oversee the delivery of payroll for over 7,000 employees nationwide and overseas.
- Calculate relevant deductions to staff pay.
- Lead on the completion of tax returns and liaise with HMRC on a regular basis.
- Establish and develop relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders providing first class support at all times.
- Keep up to date with necessary payroll regulations ensuring changes are rolled out effectively across the department.
- Constantly review processes and systems ensuring improvements are actioned and necessary training is provided.
- Manage any payroll related queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Liaise and work closely with the pensions department.
This position would best suit a proven Payroll Manager who has previously led a fast moving payroll function within a large sized organisation. Initially this position will be home based five days a week with a view to return to the Head Office next spring.
This successful candidate will be:
- Experienced leading a high performing payroll function within a sizable organisation.
- Experienced managing a minimum of three people.
- An excellent communicator.
- Confident suggesting process and systems improvements and rolling these out.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as applications will be reviewed on a daily basis.
Share this job