Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with an NHS organisation in the East of England as they recruit for a Project Manager for a service improvement programme.
On an initial 6 month contract key duties will be:
- Manage the delivery of high profile, crosscutting complex transformation programmes, operating in a highly political and sensitive environment.
- Design and lead project management activities across multiple workstreams.
- Pro-actively manage stakeholders ensuring strong engagement across all levels.
- Manage and report on the delivery of day to day activities and project progress to the programme board.
- Provide expert advice in change management and transformation projects.
- Lead appropriate risk management, designing mitigation strategies where necessary.
- Design and lead KPI development. Design business as usual practices with service leads acting as subject matter expert.
- Provide strategic oversight, identifying opportunities as part of a continuous quality improvement approach, and leading these opportunities through to benefits realisation.
- Lead on ensuring governance, transparency and accountability are embedded in daily practice in project delivery and transition to business as usual, aligning to Trust processes.
- Take into account the impact of any change the projects will have on the business and oversee handover of any products to ensure full ownership and buy-in within the business.
You will need:
- Previous project or programme management experience within a healthcare service.
- PRINCE2 or equivalent qualification.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out