Robertson Bell are supporting a well established Social Housing Provider to recruit an interim Head of Homeownership on an initial 6-month fixed term contract with the potential for extension up to 12 months.
My client is currently undergoing a period of both operational and strategical change and require an experienced professional to provide direction to a sizeable team and deliver a number of improvements to existing processes and services.
Reporting to the Director of Housing, key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of five direct reports and wider team of 40 spanning Income, Rents and Leasehold through a period of change.
- Driving tangible improvements to existing systems, processes and services to improve customer satisfaction and reduce arrears.
- Being a key part of the SMT - contributing towards wider organisational change as well as reporting on service status up to board level.
- Undertaking and leading critical projects such as large-scale Section 20 consultations.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have extensive experience operating at Head of or Director level within the Social Housing or Local Government Sector. Experience in the Commercial Property Sector may also be considered.
- Be a subject matter expert across areas including Income, Leasehold, Rent Accounting as well as legislations such as Section 20.
- Demonstrate evidence of process or service improvement with tangible results.
- Have managed sizeable teams, promoting a strong culture and maintaining a high level of service.
- Possess excellent communication skills and experience reporting up to board level.
If you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience, please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
Please note that this contract can be worked fully remotely.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out