Robertson Bell are excited to be supporting a renowned not for profit organisation, with a strong social purpose, to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner on an initial three-month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your CV and make a real impact on the organisations business partnering function during a period of significant change.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a comprehensive business partnering service to stakeholders, promoting informed decision making.
- Producing regular financial reports, analysing performance against budgets and forecasts.
- Reviewing complex business cases and other financial information, providing assurance and mitigating potential risks.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate recent experience working in a business partnering role, with similar responsibilities, for an organisation generating a revenue/income in excess of £50 million per annum.
- Be a CCAB or CIMA qualified accountant.
- Possess first class communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships in a short period of time.
- Have intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Be immediately available or on a notice period of two weeks or less.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
This role will fall inside the IR35 legislation.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out