Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a London based world leading Research organisation to recruit a Finance Business Partner on an initial 12 month contract. This role will be a mixture of remote and on site working for the duration of the contract. There is a strong chance this role will develop in to a permanent post in time.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Working closely with stakeholders to produce accurate and regular reports and projections to help shape the organisations strategy.
- Meeting with budget holders to provide a first class business partnering service around forecasting and supporting business planning.
- Supporting on the development of the organisations financial reporting capabilities and further automation of processes.
- Providing budget holders with regular updates on grant allocations and restricted funds.
- Develop and implement enhanced financial control processes and procedures across the organisation.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of working with budget holders in a research or Not-for-Profit organisation.
- A full CCAB qualification or Part Qualification and actively studying.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to work with large data sets.
- Strong communication skills.
Share this job