Looking to play a key role in an industry leading organisation? Are you an experienced finance professional looking for that exciting next career move?
My client is a leading Government body based in Newport, looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team in a wonderfully broad and varied role.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner role are as follows:
- Liaise closely with a variety of senior level staff to review their finances, providing them with invaluable expert financial advice to ensure that they are remaining within budget and not overspending.
- Lead on the preparation of management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Regularly review the actuals against the budget, highlighting any variances that there may be challenging senior stakeholders on this.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced management accountant or finance business partnering professional to take on a hugely broad and varied role that can be utilised as an excellent steppingstone towards a more senior position in the future.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will have:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Experience of ideally leading on the budget setting process but at the very minimum must have been part of this process.
- Previous experience of explaining financial information to non-finance members of staff.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out