Robertson Bell are working with an NHS Trust to recruit a Finance Business Partner on an initial 5 month contract. This role will initially be working on a remote basis until guidelines are changed.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Working closely with budget holders to ensure up to date and accurate finance information is communicated effectively.
- Contributing to the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple directorates.
- Assist stakeholders in the production of business cases.
- Providing business planning and decision making support in the form of accurate budgeting and cash flow forecasts.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of business partnering within a healthcare organisation.
- A full CCAB qualification.
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to work with large data sets.
- Strong communication skills.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out