Robertson Bell are working with a London Based NHS Trust to recruit a Finance Business Partner on an initial 4 month contract. This role will be remote working initially until government guidelines change.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Providing strong leadership to a small team of divisional management accountants.
- Working closely with budget holders to ensure up to date and accurate financial positions are reported.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders across directorates.
- Providing business planning and decision making support in the form of accurate budgeting and forecasting.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of financial management within an NHS Trust.
- A full or finalist level CCAB qualification.
- Strong team leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Share this job