Are you looking to bring your accounting expertise to an organisation with a focus on culture and work life balance? Do you want to work in Government, developing new processes and procedures while learning new skills?
We are looking for an individual to take responsibility for a number of key areas including:
- Support the development of budgets and forecasts to support organisational plans.
- Lead on the provisions of financial and performance reports, including analysis and commentary to aid senior decision making.
- Work closely with the Finance Director on the business planning process acting as the finance point of contact for one business area.
- Support on key areas of the Year End accounts and own the balance sheet, performing complex reconciliations and guaranteeing accuracy in the financial data, taking accounts to trial balance each month
This role should be viewed as an excellent opportunity to build upon existing accounting expertise and working closely with the senior management team. The post would be a great stepping stone towards a Finance Manager/Partner role in the future or it may suit an individual looking to utilise their skillset or an individual looking to work in a role which allows you to work across all areas finance.
To be considered, you should meet these criteria:
- Be a finalist/fully qualified CCAB Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Be a true team player, looking to engage with the wider organisation and contribute to its success
- Have strong Excel skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively at various levels of the organisation
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out