Our client is a leading NHS organisation based in the Surrey area looking for an Interim Management Accountant to join them for an initial period of 3 months. There is potential for this post to be extended further for the right candidate. Our client is able to offer flexible working in line with current Government guidelines.
The main responsibilities of the Management Accountant role are as follows:
- Full responsibility for the preparation of monthly commentaries for budget holder meetings.
- Liaise closely with senior stakeholders across your designated directorate, reviewing their budgets with them and analysing any variances that there may be.
- Play a key role in the budget setting process and lead on the preparation of forecasts.
- Lead on the production of income and expenditure accounts for your designated directorate.
- Manage a junior member of staff, training them and overseeing their work.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified Management Accountant to gain invaluable experience of management accountancy within a leading organisation in the sector, offering a fantastic work/life balance.
The successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- Part-qualified as an accountant and be actively studying towards completing their qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Previous experience of working in a management accountancy-based role.
- Ideally worked within the NHS sector, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out