Robertson Bell are supporting an award-winning Housing Association to recruit an interim Service Charge Manager on an initial three-month contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the preparation of annual service charge accounts, liaising closely with auditors at year-end to deal with any service charges related queries.
- Reconciling actual service charges against estimates.
- Leading on the preparation of service charge budgets and forecasts
- Managing a team of six service charge officers, to ensure a high level of delivery and output.
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive service charge accounting experience, ideally within the social housing sector however, candidates with experience in commercial property may also be considered.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and experience driving high performing teams.
- Possess first class communication skills.
- Be available at short notice.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
This role will fall inside the IR35 legislation.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out