Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Northampton based Not-For Profit Organisation in the recruitment of a Purchase Ledger Assistant for an initial period of 1-2 months. This role can be carried out on a remote basis after completing an induction and equipment will be provided.
- Sort finance emails, and forward them to relevant departments
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Respond to queries related to supplier invoices and staff expense claims
- Input supplier invoices to Financial Systems
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Chase approvals for supplier invoices
- Create new supplier accounts in Financial Systems
- Send out remittances to suppliers and staff following payment runs
You will need to have:
- Recent experience in processing of invoices and expenses
- Understanding of financial systems and controls
- Intermediate Excel user knowledge
- Confident and professional telephone/email manners
Our client is able to arrange video interviews at short notice and requires someone who is available from Monday 4th January to commence the role.
Share this job