Robertson Bell are working with a Housing Association, based in London, to recruit an Interim Senior Capital Accountant on an initial 3-month contract with potential to extend further. Whilst the role will be initially working from home there will be an expectation to go into the office a couple of days a week once government guidelines allow.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the production of the annual statutory accounts and the production of the audit pack.
- Production on the monthly financial statements including monthly analysis reports.
- Production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Sign off of new general ledge balance sheet codes.
- Preparation of capital related accounting reconciliations.
- Preparation of WIP analysis and accounting notes on a monthly basis.
- Lead on the preparation of VAT returns, Corporation Tax Returns, CIS Returns.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant and have experience of housing capital accounting.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of financial accounting experience.
- Knowledge of reconciliation between the fixed assets housing system and general ledger system.
- Strong excel and communication skills are essential.
Please note this role falls inside of IR35.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out