Keen to be part of a dynamic, vibrant team who are all united by a common purpose? Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic professional who is seeking to consolidate your purchase ledger skills? Looking for an opportunity to work within an environment that encourages and nurtures the development of their staff?
If yes, this is the role for you!
Robertson Bell are proud to once again be working with this vibrant Christian charity in their search for a new Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is for a well-established dynamic organisation and offers a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous experience in Purchase Ledger and P2P experience who is now looking for a new challenge.
The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Full responsibility for ensuring that all invoices are processed correctly and that all payments are made in a timely fashion.
- Provide vital input to the month end close process for the ledger, from preparing relevant reconciliations to reviewing aged creditors and preparing accruals and prepayments.
- Lead the fortnightly payment run process.
- Upload all invoices for your entity onto the system and ensure that they are coded accurately.
- Ensure all invoice authorisations are obtained and approved by the relevant stakeholders.
- Business partner with a variety of internal and external stakeholders up to Director level across the charity to support on all invoice-related queries and maintain strong relationships.
- Provide invaluable support to internal users of the charity’s P2P process, answering any queries as they arise.
Although home-based initially, applicants must live within a commutable distance of their offices in London.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience working within a finance role of a similar capacity, including preparing reconciliations.
- Strong double entry bookkeeping skills.
- Knowledge of the full P2P process.
- Good Excel skills (vlookups and pivot tables are essential).
- Ideally, a background working in the charity sector. Candidates without this will still be considered and are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily and this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out