Want to work for a modern international organisation whose work impacts the lives of thousands? Could you confidently partner with internationally-based stakeholders to support on compliance and finance related matters? Are you passionate about international development and looking for a new challenge?
If yes, look no further!
My client is a London based Grant Making charity who are currently seeking a Projects Finance Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Play a key role in the development of reports for institutional donors on a quarterly basis.
- Full responsibility for producing monthly reports for each programme, highlighting spends against budgets and investigating any significant variances.
- Provide invaluable support in the budget setting process for programmes.
- Assist the line manager in the critical review and evaluation of grant applications, ensuring that all due diligence checks have been thoroughly conducted.
- Take the lead in processing employee travel expenses and ensure that all finance transactions are posted into the system in a timely fashion.
- Business partner with internationally-based Grantees to provide first-hand financial support and ensure that all contractual compliance terms are being adhered to.
With flexible working hours and excellent opportunities to develop professionally, this is a brilliant opportunity for a motivated, driven finance professional who has a background working in a grant making environment and is passionate about international development. Although homebased initially, applicants must live within a commutable distance from their offices in London.
The successful candidate will have:
- Started studying towards a relevant accountancy or bookkeeping qualification.
- Experience working with Partners in other grant making organisations.
- A background working with donors, ideally within the international charity sector.
- Solid transactional finance experience.
- Experience working in multiple currencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Applications are under continual review. Please apply now to avoid missing out as this post is likely to close early.
Share this job