Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with an NHS organisation in the Somerset area in the recruitment of a Project Accountant. This is an initial 7 month fixed term contract which can support flexible working.
Key duties will be:
- Producing financial costing information to assist strategic decision making.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to ensure that business cases are costed appropriately.
- Developing appropriate reporting functions to ensure stakeholders are aware of proposed plans and financial implications and risks.
- Delivery of complex financial information in a concise way to key stakeholders to help shape strategic decisions and delivery.
- Providing guidance financial management to improve financial awareness, performance, and efficiency across the organisation.
You will ideally have:
- Full CCAB or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant experience in an NHS organisation or similar.
- Strong communication skills.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out