Are you looking for a role with exposure to major, complex projects? Do you want to join an ambitious team making great use of the latest Business Intelligence software to streamline reporting? Do you also want to interact with colleagues at the most senior levels of a commercial but socially motivated, modern organisation?
My client is a large organisation in London that has a recent history of extreme growth and with further ambitious plans to scale up. The duties of the Management Accountant will include:
- Creating useful management reports, using Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI to create reports that offer live information to provide senior stakeholders with accurate, live information about the status of live projects
- Preparing budgets and forecasts, as well as commentaries to offer clarity and justification to changes to the major projects
- Business Partnering with Directors and other senior stakeholders, supporting and challenging them and providing them with robust financial information and confidence in your understanding of any variances and movements in the accounts
- Being a key contact for auditors, as well as helping to co-ordinate year end, month end, and the audit process.
In this role, you would join a large finance team and play a key role in ensuring the success of the organisation’s growth strategy, which has been heavily in the spotlight in recent years and will continue to be sector-leading for many more years to come.
This is a high-performing, ambitious team, and personal development is always prioritised for each staff member. You can expect to be able to work flexibly, with the potential to work as many as four days per week from home if desired, though the organisation’s enjoyable and attractive culture may attract people to the office more frequently.
To be considered, you will meet these criteria as a minimum:
- Be a fully qualified accountant, or a studier with just the final paper remaining before qualification
- Have exceptional communication skills, proven by the confidence and ability to challenge and support senior stakeholders
- Have a background in complex organisations where high level management reporting is seen as crucial, ideally with a management accounting background with exposure to budget and forecast preparation
- Ideally, you will also have experience creating reports using business intelligence software such as Power BI.
Applications are under continual review. Please apply now to avoid missing out as this post is likely to close early.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out