Are you an experienced procurement professional who has worked across the IT category? Do you have experience of procuring through the CCS and GCloud frameworks? If so I have an excellent opportunity for you!
Working with a large public sector organisation we have an initial 3-4 month remote contract opportunity supporting the procurement of IT services. Key duties will include:
- Purchasing of replacement Software, Applications and Hardware.
- Running tender processes through public sector frameworks.
- Implement supply plans for IT Software and Hardware.
- provide positive input to purchasing guidance and processes for internal stakeholders.
You will need to have:
- A good understanding of Pre-Sourcing, Purchasing and Contract Management activities.
- CIPS qualification (level 4 and above).
- Public sector procurement experience within IT.
Our client is able to arrange video interviews at short notice so please do not hesitate in applying.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out