Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Public Sector organisation, based in Belfast, to recruit an Interim Systems Finance Officer on a 12-month contract. This role will be based remotely initially however there will be an expectation to work in the office when government guidelines allow.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing comprehensive support to the business on all aspects of the finance system, including maintaining, problem solving and monitoring any user issues.
- Manage and provide the delivery of user training to new and existing staff.
- Process and complete master data changes to the system.
- Be the first point of contract for any queries and system requests from the business.
- Assisting in preparation and submission of the assets recovered incentivisation scheme, ensuring that the income is accounted for under the accruals.
- Assist in the delivery of an audit plan.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience of working within a finance function, however full training will be provided on the bespoke systems and processes for this role.
- Experience of finance systems, workflows, procure to pay processes and record keeping.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages including Outlook.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills to be able to manage workload.
Please note this role is INSIDE of IR35.
Share this job