Robertson Bell are pleased to be supporting a dynamic social housing provider to recruit an interim Service Charge Officer on an initial three-month contract. This contract will be worked fully remotely with a high potential for extension up to six months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and reconciling the service charge actuals in preparation for yearend audit.
- Ensuring invoices are correctly coded to ledgers and any miscoding is corrected.
- Manipulating large service charge data sets in Excel spreadsheets.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Recent service charge accounting experience, ideally within the social housing sector.
- Intermediate Excel skills with the ability to navigate and manipulate large data sets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To be available at short notice.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this role and hold the required experience. The recruitment process is moving extremely quickly with this post likely to be filled prior to the close date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out