Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Public Sector organisation, based in North East London, to recruit an Interim Senior Executive Assistant on a 3-4 month contract. This will be working on a hybrid working model of remote and office-based working.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders acting as a key point of contact to the Directors office.
- Management of the Directors diary including making travel arrangements as required.
- Coordination of briefings, responses, policy reports and minute taking.
- Ensure the Director is briefed on key issues and priorities are progressing in a timely manner.
- Other administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in working within a similar role within the Public Sector.
- Possess excellent influencing and communications skills.
- Have experience in developing policy briefings and a variety of high-profile written communications.
- Be organised and have the ability to managing conflicting demands on time and complex workloads.
This role falls inside IR35 and will be paid through an umbrella company.
Share this job