Are you an ACA qualified accountant looking for well-rounded finance role? Or are you a qualified accountant with experience of working in audit? Do you want to work for a charity working across a high-profile area of the business? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a charity, based in London, to recruit an Interim Senior Accountant on a 3-6 month contract. The role will be working remotely until July, at which point the organisation will do a phased return back into the office 1-2 days a week initially.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the production of the monthly management accounts including analysis of KPI to enable reporting.
- Complete monthly balance sheer reconciliations.
- Analysis and management of cash flows.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and audit schedules.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure successful completely of the annual audit.
- Production of annual budgets and regular forecasts.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a ACA/ACCA/CCAB qualified accountant with experience of working in audit.
- Ideally have experience of working in the not-for-profit or local government sector.
- Have strong Excel skills for analysis and reporting.
- Be experienced in both financial and management accounting.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period.
Please note this role is inside of IR35.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out