Robertson Bell are excited to be supporting a dynamic public sector organisation to recruit an Interim Project Manager to lead on an EU Exit project, for an initial period of three months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of this extensive transformation project, ensuring milestones are met and budgets adhered to.
- Evaluating and mitigating risks by carrying out RAID reviews and managing the RAID log.
- Producing KPI and progress reports for key, senior, stakeholders.
- Providing guidance to stakeholders and influencing business critical decisions.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate extensive project management experience, ideally within the public sector (Government, Local Authority or NHS).
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills, with proven experience of influencing decision making.
- Work both proactively and autonomously, using their initiative.
- Be available at short notice.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate in doing so as this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
This is a fully remote contract which has been found outside of IR35.
Share this job